côté plongée > about us > centre
The Dive Centre
Our dive centre locates at the Port of Crouton, on the Parking of Plage du Crouton, on the west coast of Cap d’Antibes, several steps away from the centre of Juan les Pins. We’re as close as possible to the best dive sites and enjoys a magnificent view of Gulf of Juan-les-pins and the Lerins island.
Material preparation, departure of dives, theory course and administrative work all take place here. It also offers our divers a nice spot to communicate and share their experience after dives.
It is open from 8am to 6pm every day.
The beach of Crouton next to the dive centre is a small sandy beach . protected by the seawall of Port of Gallice and Port of Crouton. It is composed of public beach and the private part of Restaurant-Plage des Pêcheurs.
2000: Creation of Côté Plongée, Scuba Dive school at Graillon, managed by Sébastien Charton on behalf of Guides de la Mer and l’Association Nationale des Moniteurs de Plongée (ANMP).
2015: Acquisition of Graillon area by the Conservatoire du Littoral.
2017: Return to natural status at Graillon Beach and relocation of diving centre activity to the Parking of Plage du Crouton – Port du Crouton about 1.7km from Graillon Beach.
And a bit more
- Located directly on the beach
- Non divers can join
- Well experienced and English speaking professional instructors
- Parking right next to the dive centre
- No need to carry equipments
- Comfortable Cressi Sub equipment
- A boat reserved for fun divers and advanced courses at 9am and 2pm every day, so we are flexible to choose between many dive spots .
- Small groups of maximum 12 divers
- Our experience in children courses
- The Crouton beach well located on Cap d'Antibes
Our semi-rigid speedboat is dedicated to fit your needs of diving. :
- Security : This type of semi-rigid boat is considered as unsinkable. Thanks to its form and the pneumatic part, the boat possesses a formidable stability which allows navigation on the rough sea.
- Efficiency : A fast engine to achieve the dive sites quickly.
- Comfort : The boat is very comfortable for navigation. At the anchorage, it adapts to the form of the waves instead of fighting against it. Thus it is quite ideal for those who are prone to seasickness.
It's our priority
- All instructors have received emergency training
- Radio ASN and cell phone on board
- An oxygen tanks and two first-aide boxes
- Diving equipment is renewed and maintained every six months
- A decompression chamber is available at Nice - Hospital Pasteur 04 92 03 77 72
- All of our clients are automatically insured for their third party liability. A complementary insurance is also available on site.